Daily amazing videos tube.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR. CLAIMS GERVONTA DAVIS WAS SCHOOLED IN LOPSIDED SPARRING BY DEVIN HANEY

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR. CLAIMS GERVONTA DAVIS WAS SCHOOLED IN LOPSIDED SPARRING BY DEVIN HANEY "I just seen my son at the gym...he was just telling me about Tank..


"I just seen my son at the gym...he was just telling me about Tank...Davis did super good...but I have to tell you this right here...how did it go...man, don't even ask the question...it was a one-way deal...only one man controlled it and that was Devin Haney," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., who revealed that newly-crowned world champion Gervonta Davis was once schooled in sparring Devin Haney. Check it out!

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget