Daily amazing videos tube.

Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm street kidnaps Princess Ella from her dreams(New scary skit)

Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm street kidnaps Princess Ella from her dreams(New scary skit) Hey guys, I am so happy to share my newest scary skit with you


Hey guys, I am so happy to share my newest scary skit with you.Since I started doing scaring skits alot of you have requested that I do Freddy Krueger Nightmare on Elm Street. We finally were able to find a good location and put a storyline together. I really hope you guys enjoy it because it was super fun to make. The location that we used in the video is a old abandon haunted school and it was super creepy. Thank you so much for watching and please remember to like,share and subscribe.
Love
Ella
xoxo

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget