Daily amazing videos tube.

VLOGGING MY FIRST DATE - HE KISSED ME! | Alex DeMartino 7 Dates

VLOGGING MY FIRST DATE - HE KISSED ME! | Alex DeMartino 7 Dates Hey guys! I'm Alex DeMartino and this is me vlogging my first date. Things are about to get awkw


Hey guys! I'm Alex DeMartino and this is me vlogging my first date. Things are about to get awkward...let's see what happens!
Niki & Gabi's First Time Tag -

→ Credits ←
Alex DeMartino:

→SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS DAILY!←


→GET MORE AWESOMENESS←


→JOIN THE SQUAD←


→DOWNLOAD THE AWESOMENESSTV APP!←
Android -
iOS -
→ follow AwesomenessTV! ←
twitter -
instagram -
tumblr -
facebook -
google+ -
snapchat - awesomenesstv

→ Check out all our shows! ←
Beauty, Fashion and DIY -
Musicians Behind-the-Scenes -
AwesomenessTV Shows -
Comedy Sketches, Countdowns and Pranks -


→ ←
join the AwesomenessTV Network for freebies and youtube support... you could even get featured here on AwesomenessTV!



Music provided by Extreme Music.

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget