Daily amazing videos tube.

ADRIEN BRONER EXCITED ABOUT FIRST PROMOTIONAL CARD: "TIME TO GO GET THIS PROMOTER MONEY"

ADRIEN BRONER EXCITED ABOUT FIRST PROMOTIONAL CARD: "TIME TO GO GET THIS PROMOTER MONEY" "It's big, not only for the promotions, but for me...my first show, big



"It's big, not only for the promotions, but for me...my first show, big show, world championship show at 27...that's huge...and I'm not even fighting...now it's time to go get this promoter money...this is just another avenue of bringing in money," stated promoter and multi-division former world champion Adrien Broner, who talked about the first upcoming card of his About Billions Promotions. Check it out!

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget