Daily amazing videos tube.

RIP DAD

RIP DAD Unfortunately my dad passed away today. I love you dad and I will always remember you. Even if people let you down you should always be able to forgive



Unfortunately my dad passed away today. I love you dad and I will always remember you. Even if people let you down you should always be able to forgive them and that is what we did. The last time that I spoke with my dad he gave me some great advice and he told me he was proud of what I have achieved. I will not disappoint him and I will do whatever it takes to make him even more proud. I love entertaining people and my YouTube channel has given me the perfect platform to do so. Every day I get to entertain millions of people and that is what I love doing. This is just the start of something bigger. Whatever happens in life always remember that tomorrow is another day and other people have probably gone through the same as you. Never give up and follow your dreams.



All money made from this video will be donated to Make-A-Wish. Feel free to donate yourself:

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget