Daily amazing videos tube.

HYBRID LIP GOO | HIT OR MISS?

HYBRID LIP GOO | HIT OR MISS? Hey Larlees, todays video is me testing out a crazy lip goo. Is it a HIT OR A MISS? This product was shared with me by a subscribe



Hey Larlees, todays video is me testing out a crazy lip goo. Is it a HIT OR A MISS? This product was shared with me by a subscriber who asked me to test this out and I found the product quite interesting!! Keep watching to find out more! Also I can't thank you guys enough for 3 million subscribers. This whole journey has been surreal and life changing. Each of you mean so much to me and I couldn't do it with out the never ending love and support so a BIG Thank you. - Laura



WATCH MY SHOWER ROUTINE:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL:




PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
LIP HYBIRD -




*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***
___

my vanity:
use code LAURALEE for $$ off!!

Morphe Brushes USE CODE LauraLee for 10% off!



Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURA15OFF for 15% off!


Ofra Cosmetics use code LAURALEE30 for 30% off!!


Artis Couture code: LAURALEE for 15% off!

COVERFX code: LAURALEE15 for 15% OFF!



-SIGMA BEAUTY: Use code LAURASIGMA for 10% off!


MY PALETTE VIOLET VOSS X LAURALEE- code: LAURALEE for 10% off!




SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee
SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee
FACEBOOK: Laura Lee
TWITTER: LAURA88LEE
musical.ly - Laura88lee


My Camera:

♡For any business inquiries please email me at: laura88lee@gmail.com



Music: Sad Money




FTC- NOT SPONSORED!

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget