Daily amazing videos tube.

Morning with Marzia.

Morning with Marzia. Hello marzipans! Today I share with you my morning routine (skipping the gym as I have a blog post about that already). What are you up to



Hello marzipans! Today I share with you my morning routine (skipping the gym as I have a blog post about that already). What are you up to in the morning? :)

❤PRODUCTS
*SheaMoisture Beauty Hack:
- Base:
- Oil:
- Scent:

*Origins White Tea line:

*DERMA E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer:

*First Aid Beauty lip balm:

*Philosophy face mist:

*Kenra Professional Volume Spray:
(find it at professional salons)

*Kenra Professional Platinum Blow Dry Spray:
(find it at professional salons)

❤I'M WEARING
Maya T-shirt:
Overalls:

❤WHERE TO FIND ME
Tweet me @MarziaPie
Instagram: itsmarziapie
FB:
My Blog:

❤FTC - Thanks to SheaMoisure, Derma E and Kenra for sponsoring this video!

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget